Deadline: 5 June 2015
Open to: turkish and International students
Scholarship: tuition fee, dorm fee, monthly stipend, textbook costs,travel costs
Sabanci University, which is a non-profit, foundation university, provides merit-based scholarships to MBA students including international applicants. Number of students receiving scholarships may change depending on the individual amounts. All scholarship requests should be submitted with the application documents during online application. Scholarship decisions are made after the documents in the application package are reviewed and the interview of the candidate is completed. Although GMAT or GRE score is one of the primary criteria used in scholarship decisions, it is by no means the only criterion. For instance, a candidate who has very high GMAT or GRE score may not be accepted to the program if at the end of the interview the committee decides that he lacks a certain level of communication skills. On the other hand, a candidate with an average GMAT or GRE score may be offered scholarship if s/he ranked first in her undergraduate class. Candidates are strongly encounraged to study for the GMAT or GRE examinations, since getting used to the types of questions is essential for getting high scores (just like in all standardized tests).
Sabanci University is happy to announce a very big scholarship opportunity for successful students who are planning to pursue their MBA degree. Candidates with a strong academic and Engineering background apply now for Sabancı MBA and catch the chance of getting the Coca Cola scholarship.
Turkish and International students who are planning to pursue their MBA degree at Sabancı University can apply.
Coca Cola scholarship gives you the full financial support during your education and guarantee your job after your graduation:
- covering all the expenses including tuition fee,
- dorm fee,
- monthly stipend,
- textbook costs
- travel costs from your home country
Successful program graduate will also be provided a compulsory summer internship and 2 years full time work at Coca Cola in the country of CCI’s choice.
The application process has three steps:
(1) Filling in the online application form : In order to fill-out the online application, applicants do not need to have all of their exam (GMAT, TOEFL etc.) results. To reach the online application system please click here.
(2) Sending the application package : The following application documents (hard-copy versions) must be sent
- Signed on-line application affidavit: click to download.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes. Click to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
- Statement of Purpose – A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an MBA degree at Sabancı University.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores. Applicants should request their test score reports to be sent by ETS directly to Sabancı University (institution number 7100). To expedite the processing of your application, please attach an unofficial score report to your application file. For detailed information about GMAT, please visit their web site at . For detailed information about GRE, please visit their web site at . GMAT and GRE scores older than five years are not accepted.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted during admission.
Students without above language test scores can take Sabancı University English Assessment Examination (ELAE) free of charge. For more information on ELAE, please visit
- Application Procedure document: Click to download.
The application package should be sent to (your application will be complete when we receive your application package):
Ms. Burcu Albayrak
Sabancı School of Management
Orta Mah. Üniversite Cad. No:27
Orhanli, Tuzla 34956 Istanbul
phone: +90-216 483 9672
(3) Taking the interview : The applicants meeting all the application requirements are invited for an interview. Under special circumstances a candidate may be invited for an interview even though some exam results are not in the application file yet. For instance, a candidate with an acceptable score in a language exam taken more than 2 years ago, or someone who studied at a university where the primary language of instruction is English, may be invited to an interview before a valid English proficiency exam result is available.