EssayMama Writing Contest is a great opportunity for both young and experienced writers to express themselves. So don’t hesitate – enter the contest and win great prizes! Entry Fee – $ 0!
Why compete in EssayMama Essay Writing Contest?
- 1st place – $500
- 2nd place – $350
- 3rd place – $200
Get fame and popularity! Three best works will be published on the EssayMama Blog.
Share your writing spirit and talent with the world!
Terms and Conditions
Deadline – October 1, 2015. Submit your essays from July 6 till October 1, 2015.
Type Essay (800 – 1300 words) – one participant can send only one essay!
- What is the role of social media in education?
- A college student’s dilemma: to study or to work?
- Online learning: is it effective nowadays?
- Why don’t teens read like they used to?
- Importance of essay writing in education
- What are the effects of illiteracy for the civilization??
- The ideal education system: what does it look like?
- Causes and effects of academic procrastination
To enter the contest you need to “like” EssayMama Facebook Page and share the post about EssayMama Writing Contest on your own Facebook page OR to follow EssayMama Twitter Profile and retweet the tweet about EssayMama Writing Contest.
Link to your shared post/tweet is the ‘entry fee’ to the competition, so do not forget to add it to your letter!
See more at: http://www.essaymama.com/contests/