Deadline: 15 September 2015
Open to: either professional or amateur film makers
Prize: the category winners are awarded with 700 Euros and the public award winner with 500 Euros.
- Are you concerned to hear of children risking their health and lives working in gold mines?
- Is it shocking for you to imagine that once blooming nature is not here anymore?
- You can’t agree that fair trade is just a short-lived fashion?
The organisers of Green-Go Short Film Contest are waiting for attention grabbing short films focused on consumption, resource extraction and the benefits of Europe’s nature. We expect films that raise awareness about specific problem or show a solution. Make a film in the following three themes that has a high impact on citizens and decision makers and calls them to act so our world becomes a better place to live.
The best shorts will not only win valuable prizes but will be showed at international events that affect our future!
This call is open to anyone who create a short film that fulfill the following requirements:
- max. 4 minutes, but 60-90 seconds preferably
- any genre (cartoon, animation, puppet film, documentary, interviews, etc.)
- any film format, high resolution films (at least 720 px wide)
- films that can make an impact!
The winners of each of the three categories will be decided by a jury by 15 October.
The prizes are:
- Category winners: gift voucher worth 700 EUR in an acclaimed online store
- One public award for the film collecting the most votes on the Green-Go website: gift voucher worth 500 EUR in an acclaimed online store
The winning and other selected films will be showed to the public in high level events.
Before you start to fill the form, Read guide about
Candidates must fill out the online application form and send before 15 September, 2015
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: Erzsebet Ohegyi